As detailed on Path of Exile’s website, The Abyss League will end at Feb 26, 2018 5:00 PM or Monday 26 February (US time) if the local time is not displaying for you correctly. Path of Exile 3.2 will be released first on PC on Friday March 2 and shortly after on Xbox One. What to expect for Path of Exile 3.2 update?
1) Rework masters. I spent 30 mins to 1 hour Everyday finding and doing masters groups. As a casual gamer, sometimes I don’t have time to do anything else. This league I tried to solo masters. Have played nearly Everyday except for a week when I was on vacation. Still have not reached level 8 on any masters. I know level 8 is not necessary, but I do like this accomplishment.
2) Solution for sextants. I did the shaped strategy but got bored running the same map very fast. I saw mathil’s strategy is to alchemy and run, no sextants and I followed it. Enjoyed the game much better, but at the same time, I find it very hard to get maps sustain without trading.
3) I’ve been thinking bout but I wish sextants played a more direct role in map sustain (different from how they work now). I like going for full atlas completion, I like the challenge and I like the variety but sometimes I just want to power farm a couple maps, particularly if I’m trying to grind out another level. This is where sextants should come in, they should increase the chance of the sextanted map dropping from any map run in the area; this could be as simple as adding a sextant mod that does this or by making it an inherent property of sextants. I just hate the notion that I am disadvantaged in certain ways because I have a completed atlas.
4) Reworking lesser used skills. Dual strike has a cool animation, but is weak as compared to blade flurry on all levels. Lacerate seems like a weaker version of izaro’s slash Attack. With the offhand shaped weapons meta now, it will just increase the popularity of blade flurry, reave and push static strike, double strike etc down the gutters.
5) Add more life on right side of tree. Pathing and levelling on the right side is so weak. I think just one more life cluster would be good.
Lastly, shameless shout out for a buff to my favourite skill, frost blades. The threshold jewel makes clearing better, but you don’t really need to clear faster. Frost blades by itself already clear well. Maybe the threshold jewel can be changed to if there is only 1 enemy, all blades hit the original target.
What are yours? If you ever find yourself scrambling for more POE orbs but can’t seem to find the time, U4gm.com has got you covered. We offers various cheap PoE currency, The best place to poe buy chaos! Enjoy game!